Sunday, November 9, 2014

Sunday at Pandahhs



Well, on Sundays we like to sleep in, Brownie and Charlie clocks are set to 10am. 
Unless they gotta go out sooner then they wake me. Which Charlie did have to, so no sleeping in today.. maybe next Sunday! HA. Anyhow, usually she touches my face with her paw to wake me.. she's so weird. Today she woke me how I usually wake them - lol - I'll wake up, stretch and yawn.. making a really loud noise.. This morning Charlie made this high pitched squeal kind of sound when she yawned, It was so funny cause when I woke up she started jumping in circles and smiling. She's such a goober. 

Not from today but I love this one of her. My personal pic, no stealing, barrowing or copying allowed!


Anyhow, so her and Brownie was getting along today! Which is really awesome cause usually
they have to be seperated... she likes to try to love on him ( kiss him, and pet him and lay by him ) and Brownie doesnt like it.. he growls.. she doesnt like being growled at.. as weird as that sounds. So, today Brownie was in a nice mood, he's actually been in a good one since day before yesterday.. he even let her lay on the couch with him. So today they both gotta stay in the living room with me and their Nana ( my mom, they know her as Nana.. yeah. ) Anyhow, Brownies been having some good days.. really active, and energetic but really clingy to for some reason. He'll be playing or whatever then stop and come find me then go back to what he was doing. I've had a lot of comments and advise on that.. it all comes down to him being blind and scared I'll leave him. Which I;d never do, I mean I go places with out him, but I always tell him ( dogs can understand, I think if you talk to them alot they learn more words. For example, when Charlie's out I like Brownie to stay on the couch so he doesnt get stepped on, so if he forgets shes in the room I'll say " Ahh, back on the couch.. Charlies still in here " and he jumps back on the couch and lays down ). 

Oh my I almost forgot, Charlie's picked up another thing she likes to do, you know how 
some parents playing with their kids will blow on their tummy and is makes a pooty sound lol. We call those 'raspberries' in out house.. My brother like to do it to her face, cause she goes crazy and starts playing with him.. anyhow this morning I was sitting on the side of my bed checking my emails and Charlie came and sat on the bed facing me ( my side ) and she kept easing towards my face.. I acted like I didnt notice.. partially out of curiosity and partially cause she like to grab my face with her mouth and sometimes she gets a little rough.. well she was like an inch away from my face and she stands up puts her nose on my cheek.. snorts and runs away - lol -. She gave me a doggy raspberry!! haha! 

Todays been a pretty normal Sunday here. We'll as normal as can be with two dogs that think
their children. :) 

Does your pets have any weird stuff they do? I'd like to hear about it!! Tell me in the comments section below... 



Have a good Sunday evening guy's!! <3


No comments:

Post a Comment