Monday, November 10, 2014

Just Charlie

My personal picture. NO barrowing or copying ALLOWED!!

Happy boring Monday guys! :) So, I'm suppose to be working on some reviews for the other Pandahh
blog.. but I started taking pictures and ended up here. Brownie's a little jumpy and not having a good day, he's spent most of the day in his crate ( his choice ). So it's been me and Charlie today.. hanging out.. wondering around the house.. being bored!! Usual stuff. 

Charlie likes to sit at the table with me while I work on my blogs, this is her today! ( picture above ). She's so bored. Actually she was watching x men.. she always gets this face when I bring out the camera.. She only likes taking pictures when she wants too. She didnt want to. - lol - 

Ohh, I got a new kind of dog food, I'm going to be trying out on Brownie and Charlie. So look for that post soon! :) ( their was some shipping problems, so Im being sent a replacement, but its coming! )

Anyhoo, Charlie's staring at me, I guess its time for her to go outside for a bit. 

Have a nice Monday evening guys! <3



1 comment: