Thursday, November 20, 2014

OMG! Christmas is just over a month away!!



Brownie and Charlie LOVE Christmas!! 
Last year, Brownie was so excited to get presents.. he opened all his, then started running around the room stealing everyone else's trying to open them for them! - LOL- This year, I'm going to have the camera ready, he's already excited.. were getting the tree out.. not put up yet. Soon though. So, Im my house, we buy for the pets, and we wrap them too. Cause they enjoy it! Some people might think they dont know.. they know. If you saw Brownie last year, ya'll party poopers would think otherwise! :) 

Anyhow, I already got stockings for the three, Brownie.. Charlie.. and my mom's dog George. He's not into it as much as my two. Not gonna leave him out though! Mom even got them gifts this year!! We shop early. I still need to get their big gifts. 

I dont know what though.. They both loved stuffed toys.. and food. Probably gonna just make them a basket each.. couple bags of treats.. and a few toys.. Cant ever have to many toys.. Seriously though, these two go through toys like CRAZY! Brownie, he looks for tiny holes, loose stitching and when he finds it.. he picks.. 2 minutes.. his record of destroying a toy. I literally brought it home, took the tag of and handed it too him.. he took of with it.. 2 minutes later, my brother brings me stuffing and the carcass of the toy. - LOL -. Charlie's not that bad, she had her toy she babies and sleeps with ( best taken care of toy ever! ) and then she has her play toys.. she chews limbs off. We have a beck-less, legless, wingless duck around here somewhere. So, like I said.. toys are a must when it comes to getting gifts for my two! 

Speaking of, If ya'll know of any tough toys, with puncture proof squeekers.. for serious chewers.. they have to be soft, they dont touch rubber/plastic toys. Charlie prefers giraffes and Brownies a duck man. They are picky. Well, if ya'll know of any that fit that discription, please let me know! 

Do ya'll get your pets Christmas gifts? 

Do they enjoy the holiday? 

Let me know! 

:) 


No comments:

Post a Comment